Mac-bean medley soup

Perhaps I relished too many Popsicle or cold water to fare the hot, summer days. I woke up with an itch in my throat. I didn't feel like showing off my grammable food today but wanted something to clear my throat, yet a quick fix.
    
  My solution:*** Mac-bean medley soup**** 🙌
Mac bean medley


Prep time: 5 min
cook time: 15 min

Ingredients:
  • A can of mixed beans
  • Vegetable broth (store-bought) (well! you can try a home version as well if you have time, I don't remember 😉)
  • Turmeric
  • Salt
  • Elbow pasta ( Choice entirely based on the way it looks, I always love when the food looks good 😍)
  • Julienne cut cabbage
  • Julienne cut carrots
  • Finely copped spring onions
  • Finely chopped coriander
  • Grounded pepper
  • Olive oil
  • Split green chili
  • Finely chopped garlic
  • soy sauce, chili sauce
Now, let's get started.
  •  Instant pot turn the saute mode on
  •  Add some olive oil and let it heat for a minute
  • Add garlic, chili, cabbage, carrots
  • Toss and turn it gently for 2 minutes
  • Wash the canned beans with water and add to it.
  • Add 4 fistfuls of elbow pasta to it.
  • Add vegetable broth until the veggies are floating in it. ( A little more if you love to slurp!!!😋)
  • Add salt and turmeric,mix it well
  • Add a drizzle of soya sauce and chili sauce
  • Close the lid and set it to soup/broth on Instant pot.
  • Sprinkle spring onion, coriander, and pepper to your taste. 

Remember! You can do all of this in a regular pan, but my idea is to save time. 

If you have any owned versions of this recipe, Let me know in your comments below.

If you like this recipe and would love to see more from my kitchen, please subscribe and follow me.

Comments

Popular Posts