Oat Meal

For those mornings, when you crave something sweet yet want to be conscious about how much sugar you take in at the start of the day! In this recipe, I've used all-natural sugars and a spoonful of peanut butter 😋.

I'm sure at the end of the recipe, it will bring a smile on your face. And heading towards the day with a smile is essential.

*** Oat meal***  

Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 3 min                                   

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup skimmed milk.
  • Cinnamon sticks
  • Cardamom powder
  • Apple, kiwi, blueberries (Fruits of your choice)
  • Peanut butter
  • Organic honey
  • Pistachios (Again depends on what you have in your pantry, any nuts will do for that extra crunch)
****Let's break our fast!****
  • In a milk pan, add oats, milk, cinnamon sticks and stir occasionally.
  • When most of the milk is absorbed, add cardamom powder.
  • Remove the contents into a bowl, add a tbsp of peanut butter on top.
  • I got creative since I still have some energy pumping after yoga. You don't have to do that, toss the fruits on top.
  • Top it with a drizzle of honey.
Do try it and let me know how it turned out.

If you like this recipe and would love to see more from my kitchen, please subscribe and follow.

Comments

  1. Tastes great! I didn't get as creative as you though. Yours looked a lot better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tastes great! But I didn't get as creative as you did. Yours looked better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts